Tuesday, April 25, 2006

IGSCE Art Exam Drawings

ok whomever said art was an easy subject is full of Sh*t! who likes sitting a freaking 20 hour exam?! it all starts out on a thursday morning, we have to be at school by 8:45 or we are screwed...then we sit 5 hours of the exam on that day. well there goes my weekend. but im ok with it coz we get a one hour break. so that means we are at school for 6 hours! on my weekend. what makes this worse is that i do the exact same thing on friday and the thursday and friday in the next week! so i havnt had a weekend for two weeks!!! aarrrghhh! anyways we are fianlly done with the exam and i took pics of my drawings. tell me wat u think :D the first on is under the theme Birthday Party here it is: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us click to view larger size.

the secon paper was under the theme Waters Edge here it is :Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


PLZ do not rip these pic without my permission....i will happily say yes but plz ask first. they are not allowed to be used for commercial purposes without my consent.
Copyright 2005

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the second one Hasssssssson
miss you loads.

Anonymous said...

thnx dana :D lol glad u like it

Anonymous said...

Lol Sony u could always make me laugh =D but seriously u call these crayon scribles art =P ? (u know who this is =P) j/k honestly there quite good but whats with the midget bottles =P ??! And who in hell would want to rip these =D looooool nice 1